What is TAN and How can you register for it?
TAN (Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number) number is used by a businessman at the time of paying his employees. It is a ten-digit number used by people to collect and deduct tax. But if a person is required to deduct tax under section 194-IA, then he can use PAN number instead of TAN. Read article till end to know complete procedure of TAN Registration.
Process of TAN Registration in Delhi
Applying an online application for TAN is quite easy. All you have to do is follow the following points:
- 1. Go to NSDL website
- 2. Click on the online application for TAN.
- 3. Next, select the category for which you are filling the TAN application form
- 4. Fill all the information well and click on confirm.
- 5. After this, you will get information about accepting your application, which is a 14 digit number. It will contain different information like name and position of the applicant, contact, payment details and signature.
- 6. You must print this acknowledgment and sign it.
- 7. If the application is for a person, that person will have to seal this acknowledgment and seal it.
- 8. If the thumb impression is used, the acknowledgment must be verified by a magistrate or notary public or gazette officer.
- 9. Then you have to send the acknowledgment along with the demand draft to this address: NSDL, E-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016
Within 15 days of applying, you have to send the acknowledgment to the address given above. If you have used online payment for the application, the TAN number will be given to you via email within five days.
This is the complete procedure of TAN Registration in Delhi. Share our page on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest if you liked our collection. Don’t forget to visit our home page at R.P. GUPTA & Associates.
Documents require for TAN Registration Service in Delhi,Noida,Agra
- 1. Passport Photo
- 2. PAN Card
- 3. Aadhar Card
- 4. Utility Bill
- 5. Address Proof
- 6. License